Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Secret sister alert!

So nearly all of the secret sister participants have their new sister assignments - or will soon. I am so excited cooking up plans for my secret sister. (That was VERY figurative language... There is NO cooking going on here. Haven't even done dinner yet!) We will meet at Gloria's on August 4 at 2:00, so be sure to get that on your calendar ASAP! Here are a few pics I took at our LAST secret sister gift day:

Janette opening her surprise

Jeannie - showing her latest work

Deanna's fun bag of quilty fun

Cindie getting her gift

Rose's amazing chicken block
Gloria's grumpy cat quilt

Gloria's "ugly chicken" quilt - Now, now... don't get all offended! This really IS for an ugly fabric contest! Really!! I'm not making that up. That tail feather fabric was deemed "OFFICIALLY UGLY" by the local quilt shop. It's not so bad as a chicken butt!
Who must be the official productive quilter of the day? Gloria had these THREE quilts to show that were new to us all. Sheesh! That's a lot of quilting! Good for her.

Bring your latest work, your surprise for your secret sister, and your smiles to Gloria's on August 4th!

2 comments:

  1. Only work could keep me away! I'm so glad you took all those pictures. You have totally chased away all my worries for the night. Thanks for the great memories! Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to be there! But now I need to study about Paul!

    ReplyDelete