Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 4 of School is Over... Deanna? Are you ready??

So after a very long weekend (fun, but LONG), it was back to school today. Boy, that torture beacon alarm clock sure blared early! ALL of my lovely kiddos at school showed up, as they have each and every day since we started. Twenty-five {excited} little bodies wiggled and stirred throughout the day. I am *B*E*A*T*!!!

Our schedule got a bit changed up today since we have 40 [yes, FORTY!] more Kindergarten students than we expected. Two teachers have hurriedly been hired which altered our master schedule a bit. It sure will be nice to get into a routine that lasts.

Dee, ready for your new school adventure??

8 comments:

  1. I don't know.?! Remember a week ago when you were having dreams (nightmares) about no desks??? Well....I don't care about desks but a day of Dr. Seuss. YIKES I hope it all goes well and everyone stays in the building were they should be. I'll let ya know tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My torture beacon didn't even get a chance to go off. (I know Marge would be shocked) I woke up at 4:30. I keep telling myself 6 hours is so doable! Sun is out, lunch is packed....gonna be a great day. No bad dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New adventure underway.... Went better than I thought it would. 6 hours goes SO fast. 6 year olds are really cute. They really do say the darnedest things. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrot cake? Walk-Drive? And did your girl watch you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrot cake - yes, Drive - :O(, watch is so subjective...don't you think?????

      Delete
  5. Oh dear! Now I fear I have created a rift between Deanna and her snooze button!! LOL

    I do hope everyone had a great day!

    ReplyDelete