Thursday, August 23, 2012

...

OK a bit of a ramble.
I just have to say, we must be busy!  I have nothing remarkable to say but log on to see what everyone else is up to close to a dozen times a day. (how pathetic am I?) So girls.....whats up??  I sewed today without much progress with the Applique Society.  I will post a picture from my phone next.  Candace, I would love to see a picture of your classroom.  Marge you always have fun stuff in the making. Jeni I know you have hats and loads of pictures.  Jane you get a reprieve I know you've been hard at studying. Let's see it. I'm sure I will feel less pathetic then.
This has been a friendly reminder from the community nagging network.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, cute little nagger! I'm up......how's that for news? Headed for coffee right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your up, and can't wait till we head out. Super excited to "yap" the whole way up, and see the quilts of course.

      Delete
  2. Updates on my room soon... And I also want to see what everyone else is up to - quilt-related or not!

    ReplyDelete